“Grifter” gets a new interior!

We finally got the interior pieces done on the car. It’s not complicated, it just takes time and some effort and a little bit of knowledge on how to swear properly.

We figure that it takes roughly an 8 foot by 6 foot piece of carpet to do the floor boards and back of the car and at least two cans of 3M 90 carpet adhesive to complete. It took the better part of a weekend and a half to remove everything, coat it with glue and slap on the carpet.

The carbon fiber pieces really add a nice little tough to things and look sharp. We noticed a world of difference in sound quality from the engine and a distinct lack of heat coming from the engine bay.

Totally worth the effort in the end. I’m feeling mighty brave and might just drive this to work! MUUUHHAHAH!!!!

There are no comments

Add yours

Share your two cents.